1. How to open account with U2BET.com?
Registration with U2BET is simple!
Step 1: Click on the REGISTER button on the top right hand side of the U2BET homepage
Step 2: Complete the REGISTER form by filling up the information below:
- Your unique identifier that you will use to login U2BET account. Account name should be 6 – 9 length alphanumeric combination
- You are responsible to keep your online password confidential.
First Name & Last Name
- Please make sure that you enter a valid First Name and Last Name for payment verification purpose.
- Please enter a valid date for verification.
- Please provide a valid contact number for better assistance and for your account safety. Your contact number should be without country code (e.g. 0123456789)
- Based on your desired currency that you wish to use for depositing/withdrawal and wagering.
- Enter valid Referral ID (if any)
2. Is my personal info and transaction secure?
Our site is developed with your personal privacy and security as our primary concern. U2BET is regulated and will not disclose your personal information which employing the highest standards of data encryption to any third party unless required to do so by applicable laws and regulations or a court order.
U2BET.com reserve the rights to disclose and transfer your personal data to our respective payment settlement service providers and financial institutions to the extent necessary for the completion of payments for services provided through our website.
For every personal information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL 128 bit encryption Standard) and stored in secure operating environments that are not accessible by the public. For any internal access to all data is limited and strictly monitored.
3. What if I forgot may username or password?
When you have forgotten your username or password you can click on forget password button under log in fill, than fill the information that requirement after matching the system will Automatic send you the temporary password to the E-mail you have registered, please contact our customer Service for advise or received the information.